This is a place for you to find out what's going on!

Please use this space to RSVP to an event or suggest one too!

The calendar contains live links. That means you can click on an event to view more details. You can also use the arrows to scroll through the calendar year and view upcoming events for this summer and beyond.

We want to be there for each other so... if you just had a baby, are on bed rest or are just going through a rough patch, please let us know. We would love to coordinate a group to bring dinners or provide support! Email the class at ymcamommy@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mom's Night Out is this Thursday (April 23rd)!
It's movie night! Meet at Garcia's at 6 p.m. on Thursday and we will see I Love You, Man at 6:40.


Comment to this post if you plan on going!

2 comments:

Jessica Beaty said...

I am so bummed I missed it! I bet you all had fun. Was the movie good? We seriously need to plan a slumber party. That would be a lot of fun! Facials, stories, margarita's, oh my!
Jessica Beaty :)

Andrea said...

It was a ton of fun, just 3 of us; Erin, Sara and myself. Slumber party sounds great! We miss you girl:)

Post a Comment